Sunday, August 21, 2011

Step in the Name of Love!

These assorted cupcakes with Vanilla edible shoes were made for the NYC Chicago Style Steppers Weekend. My aunt Dolores Brunner is a board member, and ask if I can make some cupcakes for one of the events in the park. I decided since it was a steppers'event I would add edible shoes to the top. I even tested out some cookies and cream cupcakes for the 1st time shown below...

I asked one of steppers if the cupcake taste like cookies and cream (she started shaking her head no) which made me nervous. She then said (while eating the cupcake) " I don't know, but all I know this is a damn good cupcake" lol
Now cookies and cream have been added to my list of flavors of cakes and cupcakes : )

Here's the NYC Chicago Style  Steppers in Central Park Stepping in the name of Love ; ). If you would like to take a class or have a stepper teach a class at your event. Please visit http://www.facebook.com/DejhaB#!/pages/New-York-Chicago-Style-Steppers/160271458117 for more information.


Here's me Chicago style stepping. I'm a woman with many talents lol ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment