Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Purse Cake

When my little big sister ( she's 5'9 which is taller than me) turned 13 I knew I had to make her a special cake. She loves the color pink, and she's a girly girl like me. The best kind of cake I figured, would be a pocketbook cake with the accesories to match her fun personality.I had so much fun making this cake, and it was easy. Everything is edible including the glasses, the nail polish, the charm bracelet, the lipgloss, and ipod.I made everything by hand. As soon as my mom left my house she called me 5 minutes later. My heart dropped when she told me they dropped the cake. You would have thought it was my birthday, because I was ready to cry lol. Come to find out it didn't fall  on the floor it fell over on itself. I know what I did wrong after ordering "Sweet Luxuries" Designer bag Cake DVD ( I learned so much). I didnt have the right support, but I won't tell my mom that. I will forever make her believe she is a speed demon, and she is the reason why my sister's cake I made until 4am fell over ; ). PS as I'm writing this, I'm realizing my mom dropped my daughter's 4th birthday cake on the floor a year ago. As soon as I told my daughter her GG dropped her auntie's cake she said "again"! she said "remember when she dropped my birthday cake mommy"lol. I know who not to have as my delivery person when I make it big ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment