Thursday, August 4, 2011

Girly Birthday Cake

When I started making my cakes,I would always show my co-worker pictures of my cakes.She would always say "It looks good , but do it taste good?" Therefore when her birthday came up, I figured I would finally answer her question by making her a birthday cake. This cake is vanilla, and yellow butter mix together. It's covered in a marble blue marshmallow fondant, with edible lipstick, and nail polish to match. I surprised her with the cake on her birthday.All my co-workers were excited to finally taste one of my cakes. All I know is I didn't hear a word in the room, because everybody was stuffing their face. One co-worker even said she was very impressed, because she was able to eat the fondant.(Tip: I always make homemade marshmallow fondant. It taste much better,and is cheaper than the store brand). My co-worker enjoyed her birthday cake, and has already placed an order for her daughter's birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment